Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fried Maggi Goreng with Burger (Fried Instant Noodle with Mince Burger)



Instant Noodle!! You can't leave without them knowing how bad they are for our health.

This version is a courtesy of my friend Vivien who introduced me to this yummy version from one of the Mamak restaurant in Sri Hartamas. So I decided to make my own version as the Mamak's one is too oily for my taste.

Ingredient:

2 packet of Maggie Goreng Indo Mie or Ibu Mie - What ever rocks your boat as long as it's called Mee Goreng Instant.
2 pieces of Ramlee Burger patties - Mashed
Diced Garlic
Diced Onion
2 Eggs
Oil for frying
Black Pepper

Method:

Boil the instant noodle as usual. Add all the condiments and set aside.

Heat up oil in a wok and fry the garlic and onions.
add the eggs and just stir fry for a while  
add the mashed burger patties and stir until cooked.
Add the Instant Noodle, Stir and serve.





No comments: